How to Crack SSC CGL in 60 Days / Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Exam 2017 / How to prepare for SSC CGL Exam 2017 / SSC CGL 2017 Preparation Plan / How to Crack SSC CGL Tier-I in 30 Days
How to Crack SSC CGL in 60 Days
We know that SSC CGL is the most popular Exam in India. Every year a great number of candidates appear in this examination. The number of test takers is increasing every year. In 2011 about 6 lakh candidates took the exam but in 2016 approx. 13 lakh candidates had participated in the SSC CGL Exam. Therefore competition is very tough for SSC CGL 2017 aspirants. Through this article we are providing some preparation tips which are very useful to crack SSC CGL 2017 in 60 Days. It is obvious that the candidates who follows proper book guidance and prepare in a mannered way so, those deserving candidates may pass out SSC CGL examination.
Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Exam 2017
First of the candidates required to know about the SSC CGL Exam 2017 i.e. about its pattern , syllabus. selection process etc. The candidates can get all detailed information regarding SSC CGL Exam Pattern, syllabus, selection procedure etc through the links which are given below.
How to Crack SSC CGL Tier-I in 30 days
If we talk about Stage-I of selection process of SSC CGL Exam 2017 which is Tier-I, will be conducted computer based which comprises of 100 question. The detailed information regarding Tier-I are given below.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time|
|1||Computer Based||General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 Questions
General Awareness 25 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude 25 Questions
English Comprehension 25 Questions
Total – 200 Marks
|75 Minute (Total)
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral
Palsy : 100 Minute
I hope you understand the exam pattern of Tier-I, If you prepare well, you can clear the exam in first attempt. But you have to prepare thoroughly for it.
- The candidates who follows good books for preparing any competitive exams, have more chance to get success. Below we have provided a link through which you can choose best books for each section.
- The candidates are advised to mange their preparation time according to time given in SSC CGL Tier-I examination. By following this strategy they will be able to cover each section.
- As we know that General Awareness is the most important section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam. This section acquires more importance because this is the only section which can be attempted quickly and at the same time, very high marks can be scored in this section.
- The candidates are suggested to attempt that section first in which they feel comfortable or can do that easily.This will build your confidence and boost your speed.
- Everybody knows that practice makes a man perfect. After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 75 Minutes. It helps you to guide towards your weak points such that you can focus on your weak points.
How to Crack SSC CGL Tier-II in 30 Days
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. SSC CGL Exam requires a lot of Hard work. The scheme of Tier-II is given below.
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|I||Quantitative Aptitude||200||100||2 Hours|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
- After covering all syllabus candidates should take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. through this process focus more on the Topic which are your weak points and prepare well for your weak points.
- The candidates are suggested to focus on your Goal, Regular study & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam. SSC CGL Tier-II is tough to crack in comparison to SSC CGL Tier-I.
- For SSC CGL Tier-II candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere looking it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Always Remember: Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Best of Luck !